Monday, April 5, 2010

DiKKy, the dashing young Nordic prince.

I was talking to DiKKy today, listening to his enchanting Nordic accent. The voice of a foreign boy is always known to tickle the hearts of young girls. Yet DiKKy's voice goes even beyond what is normal. His voice is able to wet the tongues of young boys and girls with just the thought of his stunning Nordic facial features.

I knew I couldn't keep him a secret. Something such as this, such a young and beautiful boy, must be shared with the word. So I decided it was my duty to create a blog dedicated to young DiKKy of Norway.

If you want to add anything to this blog, please message me at garyberries@gmail.com and I will post your emails!

I can sense something great is about to begin.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good blog! I love the topic of DiKKy!!!

    ReplyDelete